Thursday, April 16, 2009

Merci Market



The gals and I split up again yesterday since I'm not much of a shopper. We split at 28th St. after we got off the subway. I walked up to Herald Square (34th St, Broadway and 6th Ave.) then back around to 28th St. and got back on the subway and rode to 18th St. After that I walked all the way back down 7th ave. to the World Trade Center where I caught the PATH train back to Jersey City. It took me about 2.5 hours to make it back to the WTC. It was chilly and it rained and drizzled on me the whole way but I thought it was perfect for walkin'. I had seen this market when we were in a cab on the way back from Times Square Saturday night and wanted to get some shots of it. It's just a little corner grocery store. I went in looking around and there was a black cat loungin' on the floor and a NYC policeman getting something to eat. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger