Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're Off...

...to New York, NY tomorrow. You've probably heard about it, the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps. It'll be the first time for me and my daughter. My wife went years ago in high school. We're all pretty excited but I think my daughter and I are probably more excited than my wife. I think she'd just as soon go to South Carolina where it's pretty much guaranteed to be warm. We're gonna be staying in Jersey City right on the Hudson river across from the World Trade Center. Hopefully I'll get a nice Manhattan skyline panorama. We've already got tickets for the Statue of Liberty. That's the only thing we have a real plan for, everything else we're just going by the seat of our pants. We definitely want to go to the top of Rockefeller Center and I'd like to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and we're gonna try to find some good Chinese food and Pizza and probably eat a hot dog or two. Our friend Merrily brought us a couple of maps and suggested some things to do that sound pretty cool. I wanted to go to B & H Photo (the biggest camera store in the world) but they're closed for Passover. I could go on and on about stuff we want to do and see but we're only goin' for a few days, so we'll probably have to save something for the next time. Stay tuned for a ton of pictures.

2 comments:

Radio Yesterdays said...

come on man, where are the pics form NY????????? I can't stand the anticipation.

Matt

Floyd said...

So where is the pics of the pizza?

Powered By Blogger