Monday, April 13, 2009

Manhattan Skyline



A lot of the photos that I've taken in New York have been taken by other photographers. The great thing about my shots is that they're MINE. It's so cool to look across the Hudson river and see the skyline of Manhattan, especially at night. Our hotel is right on the river across from the World Trade center. Here's a panorama that I made tonight. Click on the picture for a better view. I took this shot with my Canon 30d DSLR and my Fuji f100. This one was with my Fuji. I know that "it's not about the camera", but it's amazing what you can make that little camera do. I'll post one taken with my Canon later for comparison.

1 comment:

Joel Raskin said...

This is a great panorama. The F100 is like the little engine that could! FWIW, I picked an F200 about 2 weeks ago.

I'm glad to hear (and see) that you enjoyed your visit to NYC!

Powered By Blogger