Monday, April 13, 2009

Empire Puddle


The girls and I split up yesterday so they could shop and I could go lookin' around. I was walking by the front of the Empire State Building when I noticed it's reflection in a puddle by the curb. I was taking the shot when some people walked by and I heard one ask another (in a french accent) "what's that guy doin'?" I started to walk away and was looking at the photo on my camera and I wasn't crazy about it, so I turned around to take another and there were two guys taking the same shot. Copy cats!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Radio Yesterdays said...

thanks for finally posting some pics. I like this one the best so far.

the "i forgot my wallet line" has been working like a charm for me since you've been gone.

Eric said...

Thanks. Tell Mike Lowery I said hey.

Joe Camel said...

You dropped your smoke foolin' around with your camera again, huh?

Lance said...

Nice shot... I was thinking that you got mugged and got your camera stolen, or worse. I figure a mugger would be ticked if you use the wallet line on them.

Powered By Blogger