Friday, April 5, 2013

Grand Central Terminal



We just got back from our trip to New York City and I wanted to post one of my favorite shots.  I know, this shot has been done to death, but I like it anyway.  I made the black and white shot but decided I liked the color version better, then I asked Kim which one she liked better and she said they both looked pretty cool and I should put them both up, so I did.  Anybody that has any comments on which one they like better, let me know.  I've got a bunch more pictures to process and post, but I think I'm gonna go to bed.

4 comments:

Joel Raskin said...

They're both great - I'm not sure i could pick a favorite but I am drawn to the rich colors in the color version. I like the motion blur of the people rushing thru the station. Did you take this from the Apple Store steps?

Eric said...

Thanks for looking Joel. No, I was right across from the apple store. The marble railings make a great improvised tripod.

Nancy Vance said...

Love them both! I suppose you shot in color and later edited to B&W?

Eric said...

Thanks Nancy. Yes, I converted to b&w with Nik Silver Efex.

Powered By Blogger