Friday, April 2, 2010

We Made It!!





We got to NYC this afternoon. Actually we're staying in Jersey City right across the river from lower Manhattan. We didn't go to the city this evening, we went to the mall across the street from our hotel and ate (Panda Express) and just hung out. We're gonna head to the city tomorrow.

My daughter and I walked down to the river this evening after we got here. It's pretty cool that Jersey City Fire Department's Marine One fire station is right next to our hotel.

2 comments:

Mike Nalley said...

I would have traded places with you, I could have taken your daughter to NYC and you could have done my Jekyll workshop. Which didn't make anyhow. Going to Blue Ridge, GA week after next instead. Have a GREAT TIME, I know you will enjoy!!cledne

Eric said...

Thanks Mike. I'm sure we'll have a great time. We're getting ready to head to the city so the gals can shop and I can do some exploring.

Powered By Blogger