Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brooklyn Shadows



We went to church at the Brooklyn Tabernacle this morning. It was awesome. I told my wife that if we ever moved to NYC that would be our church.

After church we walked down to the East river to get some pizza at Grimaldi's near the Brooklyn bridge. Well, we got there and they were closed for Easter. Boo! Not that they were closed for Easter, but boo just because they were closed period. We'd been hankerin' for that pizza for a while. We'll probably get it when we walk across the bridge tomorrow or the next day.

I took these photos on Old Fulton St. while we were standing around eating some ice cream. I saw the Jewish family walking down the street but they got about 3 steps farther than I wanted before I could get my camera turned on. I took that photo in color and converted it to B&W with Silver Efex Pro. The other one was taken with the in camera dynamic B&W setting.

2 comments:

Haney said...

Eric,
The Brooklyn Bridge park on the Brooklyn side of the bridge offers some beeautiful skyline shots of Manhattan. I was there last summer. idragged my friend, a NYC native, over, He had neverr been there.

Eric said...

Thanks for looking Haney. I'm kinda like your NYC friend. I've lived in WV all my life(grew up on the Gauley river)where there is some of the best whitewater in the world and I just went rafting for the first time last summer.

Powered By Blogger