Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A couple favorites...



...from today. The top picture is one that I've seen before from other photographers but this one is mine. It's from an area of Brooklyn called DUMBO (Down Under the Mahattan Bridge Overpass). We had walked across the Brooklyn bridge and got a pizza at Grimaldi's under the bridge. It was pretty good, but not as good as what we had yesterday at Two Boots in Greenwich Village.

The other photo is at the corner of Nassau St. and some other street (a little Sling Blade action). I've got a ton more pictures that I'll post later but I'm gonna get ready to hit the hay so I'll be rested up for the drive home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Floyd said...

I like the bottom shot alot. It reminds me of something from the great depression or something. I guess you could call it a modern day great depression, haha!

Eric said...

Thanks. I like the expression on the face of the woman in the light colored coat.

Powered By Blogger