Monday, July 28, 2008

Random Shots


Well, I made it through a part of my vacation without hauling all of my digital SLR gear around with me. The last day of our DC trip and all of our SC / GA trip I just used my Fuji f100fd point and shoot. I had my dslr stuff with me in DC but I didn't even take it with me down south. It was hard leaving it behind, but I wanted to travel light and take the minimum amount of stuff since there were 5 of us traveling. It always looks like we're moving to Beaufort whenever we go, but with all 5 it seemed like a lot more. All the pics from this post down to the first cemetery shots were with my F100. I know Rick Lee says "it's not about the camera", but I think the camera did a pretty good job. I missed my dslr stuff a little, but we were so busy it would've been a hassle to carry it around all the time.

beaufotbrunswick 7-2008

No comments:

Powered By Blogger