Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 17th

I've been watching a blog called "The People of Detroit" for a while and it gave me the idea to make some pictures in his style (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery).  He takes a photo of someone and then puts their name or what they do, on the photo.  Check out his blog.  It's cool.

Actually I've only done one so far, and it's of my wife Kim.  The reason the post is titled "June 17th" is because her promotion to Captain on the Charleston Police Department won't be official 'til that day.  She's a Lieutenant right now, but it's only 8 more days, so I thought, "what the heck".  We're really proud of her!!

The photo was taken on Capitol Street just before we picked up our delicious, large pepperoni pizza from Graziano's.  The best pizza in the world!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger