Saturday, May 15, 2010

View From Fort Hill

This is a photo that I've seen a lot of local photographers make, but this one is mine.  My daughter and I saw a large print of this same scene in the window at the Art Emporium the other day and she said she would like to try one herself.  We had been to the mall to get her a new pair of Chuck's and when we left we went up on the hill and got the shot.  I haven't looked at all of hers yet but from what I did see, she got some real cool shots too.

I can't decide which of the two I like better.

2 comments:

Mike Nalley said...

I like the top one, it contains a lot more detail especially in the foreground. I think you should have tried a hand held panorama, I bet it would have worked. I am planning a Free Workshop (just pay your own food and lodging) in Apalachicola, FL. October 30 - November 6, 2010. Keep it in mind, probably about 8 people.

Eric said...

Thanks Mike, for looking. I think I decided on the bottom one. I like the colors better on it.

I'll keep the workshop in mind, thanks.

Powered By Blogger