Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Tettenburn's




Our friends have been wanting me to take a family photo for a while now but we couldn't get schedules or weather to cooperate. Today ended being a great day for it. We all loaded up and went to the Capitol ( I love taking pictures there) to get the shot. After the photos we walked around in the Capitol and the Cultural Center for a while. One of the girl's boyfriend is from out of state and had never seen our Capitol before. I also ran into The Imagesmith as we were leaving. After that we went to the movies and watched The Blindside. I'm usually not crazy about sports oriented movies but this was a great one.

3 comments:

frank said...

Who is that hot chick in the green sweater. She is a babe. Glad she's mine.

Thanks again for taking of your time.

I hope it doesn't ruin your blog site. LOL

Imagesmith said...

Great portraits & sorry we didn't have time to talk

Eric said...

Thanks Tom.

Powered By Blogger