Monday, July 13, 2009

Rafting the Lower New



Here's another photo from our whitewater trip. It was cool to find our photo online even though we had a private guide. This is Lower Keeney. If the shot would have been taken at Upper Keeney you might have gotten to see Kim and I falling out of the boat. They all said I knocked her out when I fell in. I didn't even realize she was in the water 'til I popped up after about 2 minutes under water. Maybe it was more like 10 seconds or less, but it felt like 2 minutes. Anywho, one of my precious Keen sandals came off while I was under water and all I thought about was, "man, I'm gonna have to buy a new pair of sandals." Luckily it popped up right beside the boat and Molly grabbed it. Like I said in the other post about rafting, we had a blast and have already planned to do it again.

3 comments:

Floyd said...

I'm glad to see that you can spell Keeney correctly. Most people get it wrong.

Eric said...

I'm a good speller.

Bonnie said...

I just took a bunch of your pictures and put them on Facebook. (I gave you the credit.) Thanks!!

Powered By Blogger