Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tuesday Evening


We were eating our Christmas spaghetti at my Mom's on Christmas Eve when her neighbor called and said she had a flat tire and wondered if she would come and pick her up. I told my mom that I'd go with her and change her tire for her. We all loaded up in the Subaru in the pourin' rain and off we went. By the time we got there it had stopped raining so I didn't get too wet changing her tire. The other day my Mom called and said Kitty wanted to fix us dinner for changing her tire. I had to really think about it, you know, a real home cooked meal and everything. ;-) Anyway, we got there and she had the table set for a four course meal. Kitty is in her mid eighties and is an awesome cook. I had to get this picture fast before I started chowin' down. We had a fruit salad, a tossed salad, roast beef with au jus, green beans, cabbage, baked potatoes, homemade rolls and ice cream for dessert. Man it was good. Thanks Kitty!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger