Monday, December 15, 2008

G. Horton Kitty



We got a new kitten back in November. My wife's dad has a cat and it had a litter of kittens and my daughter said, that I said, "we could bring one home" when we went down to SC to visit him. I don't remember that. I thought I said maybe. Anyway, we brought him home and we were having a hard time coming up with a name for it. We like to have unusual names for our pets. My wife liked the name Horton and I wanted to name him Gary, after Sponge Bob's cat. We'd just been callin' him Kitty while we were tryin' to figure out a name. I used to love to listen to G. Gordon Liddy (I'm a right wing nut job) when his radio talk show was on WVTS Super Talk 950. All of a sudden a light came on! It was my daughter turning on the kitchen light, but about that time I thought of G. Horton Kitty or G Man for short. It was a cat naming miracle. As you can see, he's a handful.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I can't believe you brought a cat from the Carolinas when I had a perfectly good old WV cat.

Eric said...

I know what your cat did!

Powered By Blogger