Friday, July 18, 2014

Art Walk








Molly, Bonnie, Allie and I went up to the art walk yesterday evening (mostly to do some people watching) then we met Kim at Graziano's for pizza before we headed back home.  Since it was the Art Walk I took my Fuji x-e2 with only my 35mm lens, and only shot hipsterish black & white.  ;-)

The first one is the Blossom Dairy sign.  I thought it looked like pac man.  The second is in the window of Stray Dog Antiques.  Third is the old Merrill Photo store that's been turned into an art gallery and framing shop.  Fourth is a lampshade in Taylor Books on Capitiol St.  Fifth is Old Glory atop a building on Capitol St.  Sixth is Kim and Bonnie on Capitol St. just up from Graziano's, and the last one is Saint John's Episcopal on Leon Sullivan Way.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger