Thursday, May 17, 2012

All Things...




...big and small.  The small is the photo of the tiny bloom.  It's about 3/16" in diameter.   There's also a bug in the bloom that's way smaller than the head of a pin.

The big is the photo of my daughter.  I was experimenting with a photographic technique called the Brenizer Method.  Click to check it out, he can explian it better than I can.  It's actually 16 photos stitched together with panorama software to make it have the look it does.  Ryan Brenizer calls it a "bokehrama".  This is the third time I've tried it.  It will take me some practice to get it down pat.

For any photo geeks that might be reading, I shot it with a 90mm f/2.8 lens at f/2.8 on a Canon 5D Mark ll.  The final image size was 119.46 mega pixels (11793 pixels wide and 10130 pixels tall)

The other photo is just some leaves that I thought looked cool.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger