Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bridge Day 2011





I hadn't been to Bridge Day since probably 1984 or '85 and Molly had never been, even though we only live about an hour away, so we loaded up and went today.  We watched the BASE jumpers from the bridge for a while then we hiked out to Long Point and watched them from there.  It was a super nice day for it and the crowds weren't as bad as I thought they might be.  Kim wasn't feeling good so it was just me and the baby girl.  We had a great time.

That rapid you can see is Fayette Station rapid.  Kim's favorite.  Probably because it's the last one before you take out of the lower New when you're whitewater rafting.  ;-)

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I was at Bridge Day as well. I'm shocked I didn't see yer big punkn head. :)

Brandon

Powered By Blogger