Thursday, December 23, 2010

We don't have a dog...

...but sometimes our neighbor's dog that lives on the street behind us gets loose and comes to visit.  He doesn't usually come until I go get him from across the road or out of another neighbor's trash.  This morning, Kim was looking out the kitchen window and said, "there goes Jack up on Mrs. Greens porch.  I got my webbing that I use for all kinds of stuff, including a leash, and went and got him so he wouldn't get hit coming back across the street.  He likes to come in and get a drink and a snack and play around a little bit before we take him home.  This morning he had pizza, cat food and water.  I was taking him home and his owner was coming out the street looking for him.  She was on her way to work and was running late so she just took Jack to work with her.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger