Friday, November 28, 2008

Test

I've been trying to figure out how to post larger photos on my blog for a while and I think I got it. Since I'm a fireman and I don't have a part time job (my wife has a good job too) I have loads of free time to do whatever I want to do - e.g., work on my blog, take naps, spend time with my family and friends, enjoy my hobbies and generally just fart around. This doesn't mean I don't do anything. I keep the house nice and neat, do minor household repairs, cut the grass, shovel the snow, take care of the vehicles, pay the bills, usually fix supper or go get it. You know, things like that. One thing I don't do is laundry. It's not that I don't want to, but man did I ever get in trouble one time for not doin' my wife's uniforms just right. Mercy!

Anyway, back to the big picture. Here's one.

I probably won't do every picture as big as this one. Just ones I really like.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger